Have you ever watched Snow White and thought the poison apple looked kind of delicious? Now you can try it out for yourself with Snow White’s own recipe! But be warned: you may need to have your Prince Charming nearby to break the spell . . . For more recipes from your favorite Disney princesses, check out Belle’s enchanted apple roses.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon black food coloring
- 4 apples
- 4 Popsicle sticks or twigs
- In a large pot on medium heat, add your water, sugar, and corn syrup and stir together.
- Add in the black food coloring and stir once more. Continue heating until your mixture reaches a temperature of 375°F.
- Secure Popsicle sticks (or twigs) into the top of each apple and dip into the black mixture, making sure each side is evenly coated. Let dry on wax paper until hardened.
- 4 servings
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes