Being 100% Gluten Free – The Secrets to Living Healthy
Full Recipe: draxe.com/recipe/taco-soup-recipe
•2 pounds ground bison
•2 cups onions diced
•2 cans of choice black and kidney beans
•2 cups organic corn
•1 14-ounce can of organic plum tomatoes
•5 tomatoes, diced
•1 14-ounce can of tomatoes with chiles
•2 tablespoons cumin
•1 tablespoon chili powder
•1 tablespoon garlic powder
•salt to taste
1. Brown the 2 pounds of ground bison in a medium-high heated skillet until it is browned. (Remember: The ground bison will continue to cook in the crockpot, so it doesn’t have to be overcooked.)
2. While the ground bison is browning, dice the onions.
3. Place browned ground bison and all the other ingredients into a large crockpot or slow cooker and gently mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 8 to 10 hours.
5. Serve in soup bowls placed on plate, with cut up peppers on the side.
6. Top with your favorite toppings, such as avocado, diced green onion and shredded raw cheese.
Sponsored by GuiltFreeReviews.com