Being 100% Gluten Free – The Secrets to Living Healthy
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is often used as an umbrella term for respiratory issues. Here are 7 Steps to naturally treat COPD.
1. Remove any foods from your diet that cause inflammation such as sugar, hydrogenated oils, conventional grains, and GMOs
2. Do deep breathing exercises
3. Stop smoking
5. Use eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils
6. Use supplements such as N-Acetylcysteine
7. Drink bone broth 2-3 times a day.
Check out draxe.com for more natural remedies!
Sponsored by GuiltFreeReviews.com